Our lives are very hectic, and often having time for ourselves often seems to be the last thing on the list of priorities. Now Naturopath Philip Bridgeman can give you a personal consult by phone, just like visiting in person. Philip understands the busy lives and high work demands that are set upon us and can provide naturopathic assistance to improve quality of life.
How Does A Phone Consultation Work?
1. Leave your Name and contact details with the Clinic.
2. The Clinic will then contact you by phone or email to make arrangements for a suitable time for the phone consultation to take place.
3. The call will be a reverse charge (collect) phone call.
4. These health evaluations need to be booked as you would as in person consultation and can range in time length from 20 to 30 minutes depending on your requirements. The call will be a reverse charge (collect) phone call. Subsequent follow up calls will follow the same procedure but usually be of a shorter duration, approximately 15 minutes. Subsequent follow up calls will follow the same procedure but usually be of a shorter duration, approximately 15 minutes.
5. From the consultation natural remedies and diet will be recommended, as well as Naturopathic herbs from our clinic Dispensary. These are specialised high potency products which can only be prescribed by a Naturopath Practitioner. They are not available as ordinary low potency over the counter products.
6. Easy payment may be made by Credit card or electronic transfer.
Why Philip Bridgeman’s Phone consults work so well:
Your phone consult will be treated personally by leading Naturopath Philip Bridgeman, and treated with the detail, skill, care and confidentiality as would be a person to person Naturopathic consult.
Your consultation is always personalised by Philip or one of his trusted Naturopathic staff.
We treat every case individually as you are a unique person and deserve to be treated as such.
Ask Philip Bridgeman
As a qualified Naturopath, Herbalist and Nutritionist, who has been practicing for over 20 years, I believe there is a herb, vitamin, mineral, dietary or lifestyle change to assist everyone to overcome their health problems - including weight loss.
A BETTER QUALITY OF LIFE IS AVAILABLE, JUST MAKE THAT STEP AND BOOK AN APPOINTMENT NOW!
To find out more on which specific supplements, dietary and lifestyle changes could improve your current health status Philip Bridgeman would be only too happy to give you a naturopathic consult via phone or in person at your next convenience.